DigiBoxx is a very simple platform to store and share your files. Sharing a file is as simple as 1..2..3…If you are wondering how you can share that holiday picture of yourself on a sandy beach, we’ll tell you how.
As a user of DigiBoxx, you can share files with any individual at any time. Just follow the steps mentioned below.
Steps to share files with selected individuals
- Log in to your DigiBoxx account.
- Search for the file you wish to share.
- Click on the file.
- The file will open as a preview in a new webpage.
- On the right, you will find a textbox. Enter the email address of the recipient.
- After entering the email address, click on the send icon.
- If the user is not registered on DigiBoxx, you will be asked whether you still want to share the file. Click the ‘Yes’ button if you still want to share the file.
- Once shared, DigiBoxx will display a popup message saying that the file is shared, and an email will be sent to the email address you entered with the file link.
And you’re DONE! You can share multiple files on your DigiSpace with multiple users. Go ahead and try it out. You can watch the video below to see how it is done.
If you need help with anything, do not hesitate to connect to our customer support team.