We don’t know about others, but yes, we do have a feature where you can send large files without signing up on Digiboxx, a Digital Asset Management platform. We have an Instashare feature which you can use in case of any emergencies. You need the recipient’s email address and your email address while sharing the files using the Instashare feature.
We are listing a few steps that you need to follow if you wish to share your files using Instashare. Remember, we will store your files securely on our servers for 45 days, which is a unique feature we are bringing to you with Instashare. And you can share your files up to 2 GB at one go.
Steps to use InstaShare
- Tune in to our website. On the home screen, you will find the ‘InstaShare’ button at the top of the page. Click on it.
- Either select the files you want to share, or drag and drop the files.
- Enter the receiver’s email address, your email address, and your mobile number.
- Agree with the Terms of Services. And click on Share files.
- Once you click on share files, you will receive an OTP on your number and email address. Enter the OTP and click again on share files.
AND BOOM! Your files will now be shared with the receiver in minutes (depends on the file size). In case you are facing some issues with the feature, do not forget to inform us.