Consider a situation where you have created an account on DigiBoxx; you have stored several files and shared some of your files with external users. In our previous articles, we have helped you understand how to share files with external users. If you want to retrieve access to those files from external users, you can easily do it following the steps we have listed here.
Steps to retrieve files shared with external users
- Firstly, log in to your DigiBoxx account using the credentials shared with you at the time of creating your account.
- Go to the folder where you have saved your file.
- Open the file and navigate to the Embed tab.
- Change the security settings to Private from Public.
- The step will ensure that the link does not allow external users to download your file from any platform.
We are bound to reach in such a situation. Hence, as an Indian Cloud Storage platform, it is imperative to provide a feature to retrieve access to your files from external users.
If you want to see the practical demonstration of how to retrieve your files from external users, you can run through the video attached here. If you still find it challenging, then you can connect with our customer support team at any time.