DigiBoxx, a Digital Asset Management platform, can be an excellent asset for you or your organization in creating a central repository where you can store all your critical assets. You can access DigiBoxx anytime/anywhere. It is now available for Android and iOS users too.
Are you new to the Digital Asset Management Platform?
If you don’t know how to use DigiBoxx, then follow the steps we have mentioned below to save/secure/share all your assets in seconds.
Steps to start using DigiBoxx
- The most convenient way to start using DigiBoxx is to first tune in on our website – www.digiboxx.com, and then click on the Sign-Up button at the top.
- Once you click on the Sign-Up button, you will be asked to select a plan. You can choose the plan based on your requirements. You can choose a monthly or yearly plan. You can customize the plan as well.
- Confirm the details you entered, and click on the complete registration button to create your DigiBoxx account.
- Once you click on the complete registration button, a confirmation mail with the credentials will be sent to your registered email address. You just need to click on the URL and log in using the credentials shared with you.
- Once you log in, you will see a ‘+’ icon on the right-hand side. Click on the button to start uploading your assets inside the Digital Asset Management platform, DigiBoxx. You can change the file name, file description, tags while uploading the assets. Also, you can create a folder inside which you can upload the files.
- Once you are done uploading the file/saving the file, you can start sharing it with your team members, friends, family members, etc. You can also assign security access to the files, as per the user.
- Once you have uploaded your assets (files, images, videos, etc.) on DigiBoxx, you will have to forget about its security. It is 100% secure.
Still, if you find it difficult to understand how to use DigiBoxx, you can connect with us and ask for a demo. We will be pleased to help you.